Saturday, December 08, 2007

Politics and religion. Poligion?

I hate the fact that, most countries practise poligion! Yes, you read that right. They mix politics and religion. I love politics and I am fascinated by religion. (I don’t believe god though. If anything/anyone is god, it’s mother nature) But they’re not meant to complement each other. Because a multicultural country has more religions, you can not let that interfere with social causes or economics.

A worldly example:

Iran says: We are right because, Allah, yada yada. Uranium, this and that. Allah bless Iran.
America says: God, yada yada. Iran is a treat. God bless America, oil and the troops.

Needless to say, but I’m going to anyway. Iran barks a lot. Dogs that bark don’t bite. America is the only one who ever used Nuclear arms, but yet there afraid that somebody else will create them. A biting dog should be putt down.

Its like the weapon industry: I got me a gun, to protect myself!!
4 years later, early in the morning. He hears something downstairs. Walks down, with his gun in his arm. Can’t quite reach the light switch and decides to shoot!
That Sunday they buried there son, who came home late from his date.

Let’s wrap it up. No guns, No religion in politics and one central bank for politicians. This way we can monitor rather thy are being ‘sponsored’ by companies.

In conclusion: Vote ElArmana
*joke* I already have a hobby. Collecting stamps is cool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This world would indeed be a very scary place if all that we can generally see was all that there is unto it. It's good to hear something from you again.

Cindy said...

ah my internet is down at home. hopefully it will be fixed this month. O think i shall write a poem about that: when internet lives you.